Huwebes, Hulyo 24, 2014


My Product Review For Naturactor Pressed Powder
                                                                        by: Candy Srey








I love this Naturactor Pressed Powder the most. This is the only pressed powder that makes my face well toned and able to absorb shine and oil on my face. I first saw this Naturactor Pressed Powder in one of my office mate when she was making a re-touch of her face with this Naturactor Pressed Powder. i cannot control myself to ask her about the brand of her pressed powder because it looks great on her. When she told me that it was a Naturactor Pressed Powder from Meiko Cosmetics, I never had a think twice of buying one for myself too, since I am an avid user of pressed powder products. So I asked her how and where can I buy that Naturactor Pressed Powder so she gave this site 








Before, I was also using a branded pressed powder but still my face looks unevenly toned. But because I bought it for a cost, I have to use it. Until I discovered from my officemate about the Naturactor Pressed Powder, since then I discontinue using my old one and prefer to use instead the one from Meiko Cosmetics which is the Naturactor Pressed Powder. I chose the Stay Neutral shade for my type of skin the shade #430 and it looks so perfect on my face after I am applying the concealer  from Naturactor also. It leaves my skin toned evenly, oil and shine free all throughout the day, from morning to evening of after work. It maintains freshness without leaving any residue on my face.





















This Naturactor Pressed Powder it never made my face looks dry like my old product does which makes me feel so uncomfortable. The texture of  this Naturactor Pressed Powder  isn’t silky smooth but it’s soft enough and it blends nicely without being powdery or chalky I can also use it for a touch up from time to time without feeling of cakey and greasiness like when I was still using a so called two way cake foundation. It gives my face a natural look especially with my chosen type of shade even I exposed myself to a summer heat. It can also cover some dark spot in my face without enhancing it. It can also easily wash by soap alone and I don’t have to use make up remover or cleansing oil to cleanse my face. Now, I get so much compliments from friends about how great looking my face is. And I feel so good about it. One thing more that makes it comfortable to use is its compact itself. It has a small mirror same as the ordinary pressed powder , a slight thin compact, with washable foam. Its price is a little bit more expensive than any other regular pressed powder but I see this as far better and much worth to have than to get a cheap one without giving my full satisfaction, and for the delivery it’s a bit slow but I received the package in a good condition.
















I chose the Stay Neutral shade for my type of skin the shade #430 and it looks so perfect on my face 




There are four shades available:

#430: pinkish shade - suitable for very fairy skin

#441: for malay fair skin
#451: for typical malay skin
#470: white shade/ can be concealer  

 Direction:


1. Apply Naturactor cover face after base and sunblock.

2. Touch up as often as necessary.






Pros

  1.  Easy to apply
  2. I can be used on its own (primer) 
  3. It easily hides blemishes, dark spots has a good coverage 
  4. It provide a matte-like appearance 
  5. This makes it the ideal choice for people with oily skin -- it doesn't add more shine to the face or clog pores 
  6. It is good for sensitive skin with natural herbal essence. 



Cons


  1. Its price is a little bit more expensive than any other regular pressed powder
  2. Available online only





 My Final Verdict


All in all I have found the perfect pressed powder and I really love this Naturactor Pressed Powder and I will give 4/5 stars. So if you have problem with the shiny and oily face, you can have this  Naturactor Pressed Powder for finish touch up. There are four shades you can choose from, just look for the one that fits on your skin type. I am very much thankful to this pressed powder for making my skin look younger and fresh all the time. I am definitely recommend this product.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento